Jobs & Careers
Role: Digital Marketing Consultant
- Part Time, Flexible Working Hours, Work From Anywhere
- Typically 30-35 hours per month, with scope to grow
Deadline for applications: Friday November 12th 2021
We’re looking for a digital marketing consultant with a broad range of skills and a willingness to help our team across many different areas. This is a part-time role, with flexible working hours. Initially 30-35 hours per month, with scope to grow.
MyProCoach is an online sports coaching business, specializing in flexible online-training plans, with 5-star-rated coach support. Our customers are amateur triathletes, runners, cyclists and duathletes from all over the world.
We are one of the world’s largest endurance sports coaching businesses, approximately doubling our revenue each year.
Despite our rapid growth, we remain a close-knit, friendly and customer-focused team. Our company is registered in England, but our team are multi-national and based in several countries.
In this role, you can work flexibly, from home or anywhere in the world, without a boss constantly hanging over your shoulder. If you want a break to ride your bike or go for a run, that’s fine.
We’ll give you all the support you need. As well as the freedom and responsibility to become an important part of our continuing growth story.
Part 1: Basic Pay. You’ll receive a competitive hourly rate. We’ll give you the exact details during interview (if you get one).
Part 2: Bonus Pay. Once you’ve successfully passed a 12-week trial period, you’ll receive a monthly bonus, based on a percentage of our monthly income.
Is this role for you?
✓ Is English your first language?
✓ Are you self-motivated and creative enough to help grow the business without having anyone hold your hand every step of the way?
✓ Are you a self-starter, who can take the initiative to teach yourself whatever is needed to grow the business?
✓ Do you speak the language of endurance sports, such as triathlon, running and cycling?
✓ Are you an experienced digital marketer with expertise in the roles below?
Your Essential Roles
(HINT: You need to have proven expertise and experience in these).
- Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Facebook Ads & Bing Ads.
- Maintain, analyze and improve our text, re-marketing, display and video ad campaigns
- Keyword research and making mainly on-page changes
- Online content marketing including videos, calculators, and blogs; monitor and analyze the content success
- Implementing new ideas and campaign design.
- Google Sheets and Data Studio – maintaining and using our key data to drive marketing decisions.
- Zapier, Google Sheets, importing/exporting data, assisting our coaching team with making processes easier and more efficient.
Basic UX Design
- Designing the implementation of marketing ideas on the website, new product pages, and checkout processes. Graphic design is outsourced.
- Manage improvements to website and online store, using WordPress with Elementor (an intuitive drag-and-drop page builder).
- WooCommerce online store with subscriptions.
- Testing plugin/theme updates on a staging website and updating content.
- Optimizing website performance and ensuring hosting runs smoothly.
Campaign management / email marketing
- Managing, analyzing and improving email, social media and paid-ad marketing campaigns
- Sound knowledge of lead generation, email marketing, digital marketing tools, social media platforms, and SEO best practices
- The ability to analyze and use data to drive key marketing decisions
- A creative individual able to brainstorm and generate innovative marketing ideas
- Continuous learner. Shows interest in new developments; is willing to learn; remains open to new ideas and thinking.
- Assertive and able to drive change
- Copywriting, in the language of our athletes to convey the benefits of our services, while using appropriate grammar.
How To Apply
Does this role sounds like a great fit for you?
Can you tick-off all things we’ve asked for above?
If the answer is yes, please send your resume/CV to [email protected]
Deadline for applications: November 12th 2021
No time wasters please.
Note: There are currently no coaching job roles. However, if you meet the requirements below, we’d like to hear from you for future opportunities. Read through the job ad – application details are at the bottom.
Role: Coach Helpdesk Support
Are you an IRONMAN Certified Coach?
We are a fast-growing endurance sports coaching company. Our HQ is the UK, but our coaches and athletes are all over the world.
We are seeking an IRONMAN Certified Coach, to join our coaching helpdesk, to answer training questions from our athletes.
We’re not looking for the world’s most experienced coach, as we provide on-the-job training. We just need you to be qualified, hard working, committed and passionate.
- Work approximately 3-4 hours per day initially.
- Monday-Friday (ideally, you could work a little at weekends too).
- Work from home or anywhere in the world
- Flexible start & finish times (within reason)
- Hourly pay rate with a growth-linked monthly bonus
- You will work under our Head of Athlete Experience. Your role is to swiftly respond our athletes’ email questions via our athlete-support help-desk. Providing the help and guidance they need.
- Updating and improving our athlete help-centre
- Regularly checking and responding to athlete training progress.
- Helping athletes establish accurate thresholds and training zones in Training Peaks.
- English as your first language.
- IRONMAN Certified Coach qualification (up to date).
- Experienced at using Training Peaks or Final Surge
- Passionate and experienced in triathlon, cycling and running
- Great written English – with the ability to explain complex things in a simple way
- Empathy and understanding of an athlete’s needs
- Great customer care skills, ideally with customer service experience