Jobs & Careers
Note: There are currently no coaching job roles. However, if you meet the requirements below, we’d like to hear from you for future opportunities. Read through the job ad – application details are at the bottom.
Role: Coach Helpdesk Support
Are you an IRONMAN Certified Coach?
We are a fast-growing endurance sports coaching company. Our HQ is the UK, but our coaches and athletes are all over the world.
We are seeking an IRONMAN Certified Coach, to join our coaching helpdesk, to answer training questions from our athletes.
We’re not looking for the world’s most experienced coach, as we provide on-the-job training. We just need you to be qualified, hard working, committed and passionate.
- Work approximately 25-30 hours per week (with scope to grow)
- Monday-Friday (ideally, you could work a little at weekends too)
- Work from home or anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- Hourly pay rate, with competency-based annual pay review.
- You will work under our Head of Athlete Experience. Your role is to swiftly respond our athletes’ email questions via our athlete-support help-desk. Providing the help and guidance they need
- Regularly checking and responding to athlete training progress
- Helping athletes establish accurate thresholds and training zones in TrainingPeaks
- Ad-hoc projects to enhance athlete experience
- English as your first language
- IRONMAN Certified Coach qualification (up to date)
- Experienced at using TrainingPeaks or Final Surge
- Passionate and experienced in triathlon, cycling and running
- Great written English – with the ability to explain complex things in a simple way
- Empathy and understanding of an athlete’s needs
- Great customer care skills, ideally with customer service experience