Updated May 2019
How We Collect Your Personal Information
“Personal Information” is information that, either alone or in combination with other information collected, identifies an individual. When we combine other information (i.e., information that does not, on its own, identify an individual) with Personal Information, we treat the combined information as Personal Information.
- If you tick a box to opt in, Training Peaks LLC send us the email address and name of people who buy our training plans from the Training Peaks online store.
- We collect the email addresses of people who subscribe to our training tips newsletter
- We receive email questions from current and potential customers. We answer the emails, but do not use the emails addresses for any other purpose.
- When our coaches reply to your email requests for help, they may ask questions about your training history, upcoming races and other relevant questions to answer your request. We don’t use these emails for anything else.
What We Use Your Personal Information For
- We will use your email address for sending you email “onboarding tips” on how to use your new training plan effectively.
- We will use your email address to send you a training tips blog article on the last Friday of each month.
- We will use your email address to send you occasional discount offers for our services.
- We use pixels to highlight sales trends, based on our Facebook, Google and Instagram advertising campaigns.
- We use information about sales trends, to help guide our advertising, track sales and decide on future products to create.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We will keep your data until you request removal. You can also unsubscribe from any emails by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email we send you.
Who We Share Your Personal Information With
We use third party administrative products, such as MailChimp, Zendesk and Outlook for email and support. For our advertising, we use Facebook, Google Adwords and Google Analytics.
How You Can Review, Correct, Update and Delete Your Personal Information
Myprocoach takes reasonable steps to help ensure that the Personal Information we collect from you is accurate, complete and current. You may request access to your Personal Information and request that erroneous or inaccurate Personal Information be updated. You may also request that your Personal Information be deleted.
Myprocoach will respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable law. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Information associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we may need to retain certain Personal Information for a longer period of time for recordkeeping purposes, such as retaining records relating to your purchases for warranty or accounting purposes.
Access, correction or deletion requests can be made as follows:
Please email us at email@example.com.
You can also unsubscribe from emails by clicking the Unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email.